"Moody Fall" Fine Art Piece
"Moody Fall" created by artist and owner, Christine Wilson is a high-quality reproduction of the original art on canvas. Created from fall wedding bouquet inspirations and the romance found in rich black, blush and silvery greens; you'll love the quality and craftsmanship of this piece that requires no frame.
Giclée Printing is ideal and creates a reproduction that it truly museum quality.
Available in a range of sizes.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING - choose free shipping option at check out.
QUESTIONS? Message us live! See lower right
• Printed with UV-protected latex inks.
• Museum-Quality Canvas (390 grams / square meter poly-cotton blend).
• Printed on a proper-coated, archival-quality, poly-cotton canvas.
• Handcrafted, 100% pinewood frames sourced from sustainable forests.
• Prints arrive ready-to-hang with pre-installed metal hooks.
• Every print has reinforced backing so they are guaranteed never to sag.
• All canvases include a lifetime warranty of 99 years
Allow 8 days for production and ground shipping time.
Ordering your personalized product is easy! You may use the "notes" area when completing your payment. If your purchase requires your to provide a photo, you may email it to: email@example.com. Should you be purchasing wedding stationery or decor items, we will be in touch to collect necessary text so that we can produce a proper proof.
If your purchase involves personalized or custom art, rest assured we will send a proof prior to final production. We provide one proof with your order. Should we commit an error in the proof, we will provide a new proof free of charge. Should you require a new proof due to a change in the information provided, there will be an additional change for a new proof. You may choose to see a second proof or to go to production without one.
Many of our products involve hand-made custom art. In the event that we are creating art for your product, please allow up to 7 days for production prior to shipment. All personalized stationery items have production times within "description" of product.