"Wild Roses" Painting on Canvas
"Wild Roses" created by artist and owner, Christine Wilson is a high-quality reproduction of the original art on canvas. Created especially for The Wilds Venue in Bloomington, Indiana and the couples the venue serves. You'll love the quality and craftsmanship of this piece that requires no frame.
Giclée Printing is ideal and creates a reproduction that it truly museum quality.
Available in a range of sizes.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING - choose free shipping option at check out.
QUESTIONS? Message us live! See lower right
• Printed with UV-protected latex inks.
• Museum-Quality Canvas (390 grams / square meter poly-cotton blend).
• Printed on a proper-coated, archival-quality, poly-cotton canvas.
• Handcrafted, 100% pinewood frames sourced from sustainable forests.
• Prints arrive ready-to-hang with pre-installed metal hooks.
• Every print has reinforced backing so they are guaranteed never to sag.
• All canvases include a lifetime warranty of 99 years
Allow 12 days for production and ground shipping time.
Ordering your personalized product is easy! You may use the "notes" area when completing your payment. If your purchase requires your to provide a photo, you may email it to: email@example.com. Should you be purchasing wedding stationery or decor items, we will be in touch to collect necessary text so that we can produce a proper proof.
If your purchase involves personalized or custom art, rest assured we will send a proof prior to final production. We provide one proof with your order. Should we commit an error in the proof, we will provide a new proof free of charge. Should you require a new proof due to a change in the information provided, there will be an additional change for a new proof. You may choose to see a second proof or to go to production without one.
Many of our products involve hand-made custom art. In the event that we are creating art for your product, please allow up to 7 days for production prior to shipment. All personalized stationery items have production times within "description" of product.